Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Organizing a class of people for the purpose of approaching I.R.S.

I am a Florida tax lawyer, specializing in the amnesty and voluntary compliance areas of tax law, and I am organizing a class of people for the purpose of approaching I.R.S. to force it to apply the “Doctrine of Tax Payer Equality” and extend equal treatment to all taxpayers so that taxpayer(s) can continue to take advantage of long standing policies by the I.R.S. that allow them to clear their records without facing confiscatory civil penalties or criminal violations.

I believe that a well-represented large group of taxpayers is the taxpayers’ best chance of fairness and equal treatment.

If you have an unreported foreign bank account and missed the Amnesty Program -- OR -- If you are you afraid to enter into the I.R.S Voluntary Compliance Program - you should contact my office.

Are you going to wait until more information is supplied to the I.R.S. from foreign banks and face criminal tax charges when you can still avoid them right now?

Sincerely,

Richard S. Lehman, Esq.
2600 N. Military Trail, Suite 270
Boca Raton, FL 33431
561-368-1113 Telephone
561-998-9557 Fascimile